Today’s class was the first class I felt prepared for. Saradia and I were able to plan out exactly what we were doing with the help of Wendy, and I was excited to go through it with an actual class. Although I had some pre-class jitters, they quickly went away as we interacted with the students and got to know them a little better. We went through our introductions and afterwards, I was surprised how many questions about us there were from the students, but happy to see that they were engaged and listening. As the lesson went on I got more comfortable with speaking and was able to interact with the students easily. When we got to the breakout room portion of the lesson, I again tried to get students to put their cameras and mics on, but only a few did. I will try harder next time to get them to do this, as it is important to me that everyone knows each other and that there is more of a sense of community in the classroom. When we got back together as a class, everyone was having a good time, and students had learned about each other, which was the goal of our lesson. I hope that we are able to keep their engagement up throughout the semester and that students keep enjoying our classes.