This class was the first one where we were actually going over some course content with the students. Before the class, we had a very planned out lesson with many activities, however, when we actually started to teach, the activities wound up being much longer than we planned and we were only able to get through the warm-up activity and the reading. Thankfully, the students were very engaged and went along with everything we wanted them to do, which was very encouraging. We even had a couple of students say that they really enjoy our class and were looking forward to it, which made me really happy, as I was a little worried that the students would be bored or unenthusiastic during class times. One thing that I felt a bit awkward doing during class was our pronunciation activity. We would say a word, then we would ask the students to turn on their mic and repeat after us. It felt weird pointing to the camera to indicate it was their turn, but I’m hoping I will get used to doing these types of things. The online learning environment is quite challenging to work with sometimes, but I’m glad that we have a good class that participates and enjoys our lessons.