For this class, Saradia and I kind of stuck to the same formula we’ve been using for lessons in the past weeks. The subject of the lesson was senses such as hearing, taste, smell, sight and touch. The reading was focused on touch, so we did a warm-up activity that was about idioms that use the word touch like out of touch or magic touch. After, we went through some pronunciation practice, then read the passage to the class, asking comprehension questions along the way. Our last activity was back to the idioms, asking students to create sentences using the idioms we had covered earlier in the class to create sentences. Finally, our exit ticket asked students what sense was the most important to them in their daily life or as a student and why. Looking back on this lesson, I feel like we could have made it more interesting and engaging, as a large amount of time during the class was spent with the teachers reading the passage. In future lessons, I believe we should try and do less teacher reading and try and incorporate the students into that part of the process somehow.