This was the second time that I have taught a speaking-focused class. It was fun to be creative with planning the lesson, and I thought that Saradia and I were able to come up with some fun activities. Since the group we were teaching was smaller, it was almost easier to plan what we were going to do, as we didn’t have to figure out how we were going to break them up or ensure that everyone was participating, since it is easier to remember who has spoken and who hasn’t in a smaller class. Our first activity went well, with students coming up with an adjective that starts with the first letter of their name. After we moved on to creating a story with sentences from the students. I think we may not have explained the activity well enough, as some students were a bit confused when we began. We should have given them a better example of how the activity was going to work. Once the group figured out what they were supposed to do, however, the activity went well. The students made some interesting stories that made everyone laugh. Once we finished that activity, we broke them into two breakout rooms to discuss some philosophical questions that we had for them. While the students were supposed to be creative with their answers, some of them took them more seriously and answered them realistically. This is not a bad thing, and when we came back to the main room everyone shared their answers and seemed like they had fun. In the end, I had fun with this lesson and I hope the students did as well.